Thursday 6 September 2018

This is about Queen Elizabeth


https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5f/Elizabeth_II_greets_NASA_GSFC_employees%2C_May_8%2C_2007_edit.jpg
This is about Queen Elizabeth Queen Elizabeth is 92 years old. Queen Elizabeth II became the longest-reigning British monarch on 9 September 2015 when she surpassed the reign of her great-great-grandmother Victoria. On 6 February 2017 she became the first British monarch to celebrate a Sapphire Jubilee, commemorating 65 years on the throne. Queen Elizabeth favourite colour is blue. Her birthday is on Aprill 21 1926. She loves to eat sandwichis and her drink is tea brand. She eats toast and some jam on it. She has been a queen for sixty six years and that is a long time. Her nick name is lilibet. She wears a wig its because her hair came off and that is sad that her hair came off. She looks after her people and she opens the robin and buliding.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Litia it is me Fatafehi I really like your blog, it is amazing, you are FANTASTIC Litia. You are FANTASTIC because you have a lot of Ideas and I see that you have only did a blog post today and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
    Litia you are the Best in writing and I remember that I did this as well,You are AMAZING. Litia you are the Best in writing and I remember that I did this as well,You are AMAZING. Do you have any little brothers? And do you like doing this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you fatafehi and I don't have a little brother. I did enjoy making this writing about Queen Elizabeth. Thanks for commenting on my blog

    ReplyDelete