Thursday 13 September 2018

Sphero the robot

every Monday kevin comes with sphero. Sphero the Robot Sphero was a robot and it can role smooth and it can make shapes but just a square. Sphero was sleeping. When kevin came he was telling’ to us about sphero is his kevin friend. When kevin was showing us he got a ipad in his hand. He open the ipad and he was connecting to sphero so he can wake up. We were send in four but some people was send in . My groups name was cool kids, girls power and I don't know the other ones. What we did with was we got an ipad and went on that thing and you have to is to go on It. When you found it then you well have a white paper and you can control it. Kevin has 4 of them. If he has four of them then you can work on them and it is alot a fun. Some people keeps running in together. My groups had the perfect square and that was cool. When we got an Ipad went on the one says sphero. Click it and you can see a Blank paper. When you have a blank paper you have to press the button one and you have it. When you have it then press the first one and swipe it and you can do your numbers. When you done with your numbers then press the on in the end and you can do your 90 degrees on it. I felt so excited and happy that we just done it in my life. I love playing with sphero and sphero is amazing. I was about to Explode in to Pieces and that was amazing and my group was takeing turns on the Ipad. My groups names are Eden,regina and sirrena. That was my groups name.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there my name is Shamili tand Iam a student room 13 at May Road Schooly I really like this thing we have to recount that you posted about Sphero on your blog It reminds me of when my group won the challenge of the easy maze I really like the way how you said you described yourself thank you were going to explode in pieces thank you If you would like to see my learning on my blog here is the link https://mrsshamilir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete